Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Alright, kids.


Well, I started this little project off on Wordpress, but as it turns out they don't allow Adsense anymore. I don't care if I don't actually make any money, I'm not going to not have ads on my blog. I'm too poor not to scrape every penny I can these days. So, I've demanded a refund for the money I forked over to Wordpress, and eventually I'll get set up with a domain over here and we'll try this out.

It's been a long time since I've used this blog. I deleted all of the old entries, to give myself a fresh start. Part of me was a little sad in deleting them, as if perhaps I should keep those memories, but I think it's best if I start anew. I'm older now, and I'm not turning to this for the catharsis of having an internet diary to whine at anymore. I am an adult and those old writings were just too juvenile to keep. It's time to put my big girl pants on.

I can do this. I think.

No comments: